Part of what makes Bench unique is that we blend together the human touch with modern technology. Small business owners have a more comprehensive option available rather than using accounting software like QuickBooks. bench bookkeeping pricing Bench offers discounts to businesses that pay for a yearly subscription instead of month-to-month. Discounts range from $20 to $50 off the monthly fee. Several years behind on business taxes and bookkeeping?
The free bottle of Prosecco was a welcome touch. We’d definitely stay here again and recommend to family-friends. Bench seems to have thought of everything when it comes to outsourced bookkeeping.
Bench Accounting Position In Our Categories
We’re experts at tackling months or years of tough historical bookkeeping. Feel like you’re drowning in overdue bookkeeping? We pair you with expert bookkeepers to get your books up-to-date and ready to file—fast. You’ll receive unlimited support from real humans, allowing you to take the guesswork out of running your business.
Both Bench and Plaid are SOC-2 compliant with security practices that meet or exceed industry standards. Consistent check-insWe’ll reach out regularly with bookkeeping updates. We’ll get back to you in one business day or less.Easy to schedule review callsBook a call with your bookkeeper directly through the Bench platform. Whether it’s a year end review call or a monthly check-in, we’re always happy to talk shop.Year-round supportHave financial questions? Reach out to your bookkeeper directly through the message feed. We can complete accrual adjustments like tracking accounts receivable and/or accounts payable, unearned revenue tracking, and more with our specialized accounting add-on.
Affordable payment plans
Additionally, the software vendors may include charges for extra features such as bill management, invoicing, and multiple currency support. The costs are usually on a “per month/per user” basis. For an additional fee, Bench provides overdue bookkeeping services and can finish a year’s worth of bookkeeping in about two to four weeks. This could be helpful if you’ve been behind on your books all year and tax deadlines are approaching. It’s best for freelancers or small businesses with relatively straightforward financials.
- Let us handle your overdue books, and you’ll get a tidy Year End Financial Package for every year we complete–so you can get filed fast.
- It’s every document you need to get organized and ready to file, in one place.
- Shlomi’s goal is to share the best knowledge and news about information systems so you can make smarter buying decisions for your business.
- The average cost of customization can range from a few thousand dollars to several hundred thousand dollars, depending on the complexity of the customization work.
- Upgrade your plan, and cross even more off your to-do list.
- Each month, your bookkeeping team — made up of three in-house Bench employees — will categorize all your transactions, reconcile your bank accounts and prepare financial statements.
This is most definitely the best hotel I have EVER stayed at and would 1000% recommend to anyone wanting to visit Prague, to stay in this hotel. Would definitely return just for the hotel alone. Bench has scaled its pricing plans recognizing that smaller businesses require less work and have less extra capital to use on outsourcing. Bench offers a detailed income statement for a given period. Technology continues to underpin the fintech boom, and Bench is no different.
Monthly bookkeeping and unlimited expert support
Bench Accounting is connected to all major banks and popular payment gateways. That said, the software boasts of 256-bit encryption to keep all your financial information safe and far from the reach of hackers, unauthorized personnel, leaks, and breaches. And unlike other services, we never limit support based on business size.
- This helps monitor business financial health, allows for the download of financial statements, and allows the ability to chat with the bookkeeping team any time via the Bench mobile app.
- Bench Accounting is an online bookkeeping service that pairs your business with dedicated in-house bookkeepers to keep your financials accurate and up to date.
- We pair you with expert bookkeepers to get your books up-to-date.
- Bench has rapidly grown in size and popularity since inception in 2012 and 2013.
- If you have any questions, you can get in touch with your Bench bookkeepers via in-app message or by booking a call.
Each month, your bookkeeping team — made up of three in-house Bench employees — will categorize all your transactions, reconcile your bank accounts and prepare financial statements. This process is completed within 15 business days once you’ve sent all the necessary documents. One of the most common problems that most companies will face is having to play catch-up with their bookkeeping. Through Bench’s bookkeeping software coupled with a dedicated Bench bookkeeping team, a year’s worth of bookkeeping is completed in just 3-4 weeks.
Should You Use Bench?
Your team of accountants works together with the Bench software platform (more on this later) to reconcile accounts and to order your financials into easy-to-view reports. By offering to outsource your bookkeeping to a dedicated team of bookkeepers. Bench also connects its clients to tax professional. It can offer complete CPA support, and catch-up bookkeeping (for accounts that are long overdue). Bench Accounting integrates with third-party apps like Stripe, Square, Shopify, and Freshbooks. It offers five expense-based service packages with clients having the option to choose between an annual or monthly billing.